Public Enemy Family Connected Through Rap Station Shows
As the Public Enemy family continues to grow and evolve, it is fascinating to observe how its reach has continued to support and uphold Hip-Hop standards. Witness the cadre of multi-talented and dedicated performers that are working their magic for Rap Station Radio:
• Enemy Radio with Brother Shawn
• Beats and Places: The Sound of History – presented by Chuck D
• Can You Hear Me Now? – with Flatline
• Terminator X – The Edge of Panic Radio Show
• The DJ Chuck Chillout Show
• Songs That Mean Something
• Yo! Bring the Beat Back
• All School Sessions with Lord Kel
• Spectrum City: B-Side Radio Show
• …And You Don’t Stop!
These shows, to name a few, generate a continuous buzz in music circles, while widening the breadth of Hip-Hop’s scope. Each host brings a unique perspective to the mic, and has direct ties to the nucleus of PE.
For the most discerning Hip-Hop aficionado, there is an abundance of inspiring content.
For more information, a comprehensive list of shows/times, and the line-up, check out RapStation.com